Tapared five pocket jeans with a medium rise. Stretch. A slim to straight leg from the hip to the ankle opening. Zip fly closure. Pocketing is made out of organic cotton and recycled plastic bottles. Vegan brand patch on the waistband. By reusing waste cotton we save water and CO2 emissions required to grow new cotton. That’s what we call: planet friendly material. Recycled metal buttons and rivets.
- This product is made of 79% organic cotton, 20% post-consumer recycled cotton & 1% elastane. The fabric is OCS & RCS certified.
- The use of both organic and recycled cotton decreases the extensive amount of water needed for growing conventional virgin cotton
- This product is made by our long-term supplier Artlab. The stitching location, NOS CONFECTION in Tunesia, is audited by the Fair Wear Foundation in 2020. The laundry location, IWT in Tunesia, is Fair Wear audited in 2021
- This product is made in Tunisia and delivered by truck, which cause approximately 5 times less CO2 emissions than transportation by plane.
- This product is made with 20% recycled cotton. Post consumer recycled means we made new jeans from previously owned and discarded garments