A classic Kings Of Indigo shirt in regular fit with a small button down collar and an American button placket. This product is made out of 100% linen, production of which does not require any chemicals and uses hardly any water. Made with fully biodegradable Corozo buttons. The environmental impact of the material and processing is practically zero.
Maten vallen ruim. We adviseren 1 maat kleiner.
- Flax, from which linen is made, is an easy growing fibre with minimal environmental impact. It needs little water and no pesticides or fertilizers
- Using linen instead of conventional cotton significantly reduces amount of water needed for production.
- This product is made by our supplier Mergu in Turkey. The stitching location is audited by the Fair Wear Foundation in 2021.
- This product is made in Turkey and delivered by truck, which cause approximately 5 times less CO2 emissions than transportation by plane.
- We used 100% linen in stead of a blend, which makes it completely biodegradable at the end of the lifetime